Terms & Conditions
1. Confidentiality. We will keep any information you share with us about your business totally confidential. We do not share it with others.
2. Intellectual property rights. We own and will retain the absolute and exclusive rights to our recruitment model and systems. Anything we create for you by the use of our model/systems will be yours exclusively following full settlement of our account.
3. Legal advice. We do not advise on matters of law – those are matters on which you should seek advice from qualified lawyers.
4. Law of contract. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter is to be governed by the law of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises between us.
5. Payment. We will agree a fee with you for each project. 25% of that fee will be payable on acceptance of our terms and the balance will be payable on completion of the project. However, in respect of a project which may continue for more than 6 weeks, payment will be due every 28 days based on the time spent by us during the period in question.
6. Suitability. In recruitment projects, we endeavour to ensure the suitability of any candidate introduced to you. But ultimately you must satisfy yourselves as to the suitability of any candidate. We aim to take the ‘slog’ out of recruitment, but the responsibility for the engagement rests solely with you.
Year One Consulting Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, company reg No. 5717276.
Registered address: Canterbury Innovation Centre, University Road, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7FG.